Brain on overload with ideas of how to decorate my very own home in a mere 5 months, this is my current inspiration for the bedroom. Still on the hunt for that turquoise quilt.
While we were in Arizona I came across some fun pieces to add to our soon-to-be home! Here they are:
Our breadbox: We found this at a lovely little antique store. The funny thing is that I liked it, but David fell in love with it. As we were leaving the store he turned to me and said, "let's just get it!"
Vintage Tins: So, I have been on the hunt for some of these old tins, but all the ones that we have found are filled with rust. Not these! They are in mint condition & I was THRILLED to end my search.
Our trunk: This is definitely what I was most excited about! This old trunk was a mere $59. I want to put it at the end of our bed. However...we could not fit it in my tiny Honda Civic and it is temporary stuck in Arizona until my brother and sister-in-law come for the wedding.
Everything we found was on the same street in Phoenix, Arizona. There were multiple antique/vintage stores and I was in heaven.




No comments:
Post a Comment