Today is my lovely little cousin Ally's 10th Birthday. On this occasion I thought I would take time to reminisce the baby girl I remember. Ally was such an adorable baby, our family jokes endlessly about the size of her head on that tiny body but she has now grown into it. :) Ally is such an intelligent girl, she always corrects my grammar as I speak, and reads texts over my shoulder (very quickly). I have been blessed to be able to spend lots of time with her over the past few years and see her more as a little sister then a cousin. Writing this post brings tears to my eyes as I think of how she is growing up into a beautiful young lady. I am proud to be her older cousin and look forward to supporting her in the years ahead. I love her so much! Here are a few pictures of her over the years.



No comments:
Post a Comment