So I thought I would share this wonderful verse with all of you. This is what we talked about at church yesterday & I was floored by the reality of what Christians are called to do in this world.
2 Corinthians 3:2-3
"You yourselves are our letter, written on our hearts, known and read by everyone. You show that you are a letter from Christ, the result of our ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts."
As Christians we are a living breathing letter of recommendation for Jesus. We are the main source of interaction between the Lord and the world. That is a huge responsibility, when I sit back and think about it I am overwhelmed. My resolution this year is to pursue loving all people as Christ loves me, and to build relationships with others instead of judging.
No comments:
Post a Comment