Once school starts it turns out to be harder then I imagined to balance wedding planning, work, and graduating. However, I also think if my life slowed down I would be lost in the lack of chaos. Here are a few recaps on the past few weeks of life.
Slowly David & I have been realizing the process of moving out and making our own home is reality. I know this is a common theme through all my posts but its a process to work through. We are now spending money and time planning and purchasing home goods. We have collected enough furniture over the past weeks to furnish our bedroom which is exciting news. But we are still working on the rest of the house. Paint is our next venture and I am terribly excited to begin the process. :)
Today I am thankful for all of our friends, they have been nothing but supportive of everything we are planning. Each and everyone of them offers their help as we enter the world of remodeling/repainting/redecorating, but also in planning the wedding. We are ever so thankful for their hearts of service. David & I both share the desire to make our home a place of welcome-ness where we can bless others as we have been blessed. Hopefully the Lord honors this desire.
3 months & 18 days til' the big day!
Here are some pictures of my fabulous friends over the past few weeks.
Hannah endured coming with us to buy our bed frame but fell asleep.
The Baker couple accompanied us on a double date to Ikea, coupled with the most amazing meal for dinner.
My Matron and Maid of honor hopped to planning my bridal shower while Jen was home for the weekend.



No comments:
Post a Comment