The past month had been a whirlwind in the most positive way. We had family visiting, got married, went to a dear friends wedding, honeymooned in Hawaii & now are in full remodel mode at home. Seems like a tiring month but I enjoyed every second and each emotion we have felt through the process.
David & I are settling into the swing of being husband & wife in the real world. Its been an enjoyable transition filled with laughter, team work and learning. We are only one month into our marriage and I feel like I have learned numerous lessons, I can only imagine the lessons ahead. We are excited for our remodeling to be finished so that we can live in the house comfortably and have friends over more frequently.
Here is a bit of a recap on the past month:
Taylor & Jen's Wedding- June 30, 2012
hawaiian honeymoon-july 2012
currently.
![]() |
| shane's birthday bbq. |














No comments:
Post a Comment